Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 55. Sweet ending

Sunny autumn day

   Endings are usually bitter, but this day was pure sweetness. It was the last day of a moody month and we all needed this day like fresh air. It felt like all the sunshine  gathered inside a bottle as the month was passing by and today the bottle burst out with a lot of sparkle and smiles. 
   Don't tell me sunshine doesn't make you feel more optimistic than cloudy, gloomy days. I won't believe you. 
   Today was all about happiness for me. I found some awesome stickers for the walls of my office and I can already envision the beauty of it after it will be ready:) I love the fact that I can put there all my childish thoughts and nobody actually judges me. 
   My inner child is still grinning. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day! I'm looking for Christmas decorations... Maybe November will be sweet afterall:)




No comments:

Post a Comment