Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 28. The future Johnny Depp


   I can already hear the girls go "OMG he's sooo cute!" I knooow, right? That's how all kindergarten kids are^^ 
   Of course I could have titled this "the future Brad Pitt", coz that's how people know I'm reffering to the handsome man this little one will become one day, but since I like Johnny better, let's just leave it to that:) 
  This beautiful child is the kind of boy you can't help yourself not loving:) I wish my child would be like him. Sooo adorable:)

P.S. Each day I think more and more about the fact that my blog should have been named "With and about kids" instead of My PhotoDiary:P I'm sorry for those of you who might get bored but I discover new parts of childhood every day and I can't help falling in love with my kids:) They're simply lovable:) Say it isn't so:)

(*Photos taken by phone lately. Sorry for the moving little ball of fur and for the poor quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment