Sunday, July 17, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 86. Simple ingredients


   I love food! I love cooking it and I love eating it. My favorite food is Italian. Anything Italian would do. That's why travelling to Italy in a couple of days is one of the highlights of my life! I can't wait to taste all the wonderful cheeses, pasta, pizza and wine! But until then let's talk a bit about food: ingredients, to be more specific.
   Have you ever thought how versatile ingredients are? How the humble potato or the delicious chicken change their flavor depending on the spices or veggies associated with them? How amazing is that? Simple ingredients are so versatile! They can be transformed into something completely new just by adding different stuff. This thought amazed me today. 
    We work with food every single day. We use it in the recipes we know and love so much. But just think about it! One day you might find a new recipe that will change your whole world. Isn't that fascinating? Let that day be today! Look for a new recipe with an ingredient you love and try it out. I dare you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment