Saturday, July 2, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 71. Glasses


   Today I went out in the middle of the nature for a bit and I enjoyed it so much I wished I could have taken it with me - the whole atmosphere, the sounds and the smell and the visual soothing images. So then I thought: how cool would it be if we could all have special glasses that we could put on and just "land" in a place like this whenever city life seems too stressful? 
   I know there are some prototypes made to help people overcome psychological disorders, but I'd love to see this produced for the whole population so that we could all use them whenever we can't escape to a secret, quiet, green place. Just imagine how calm you'd get in a matter of minutes if you had those glasses. Hmmm... maybe someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment