Sunday, July 3, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 72. Beautiful encounters


  I love those days when beautiful encounters happen when you expect them the least. I get so inspired by meeting creative, sunny, wonderful people! They make me believe that the world is still a good place to live in. And today was one of those amazing days :) I had my first henna tattoo made and the decision definitely brought sun in my life: literally and figuratively :)
  As I was thinking about the beautiful encounters and how happy a simple henna tattoo can make you feel, tonight I had this revelation: our life is a real hourglass and the sand in it is moving fast. We're all going to die at some point even if we don't like to think about it. The conclusion? Do whatever you can to make sure you would pass away at peace with yourself and with the idea of dying. When you feel you want something so bad but "you shouldn't", that's when you should go for it! This doesn't involve buying a fifth pair of shoes though :))
   Let today be a day of reflection for you too. If a henna tattoo makes you happy, go for it! Do whatever will make you happy. Life is short and it's definitely worth living! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment