Tuesday, July 12, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 81. Hang in there


   How many times did you hear it? 'Hang in there!' from friends, parents, brothers or sisters, coworkers, doctors and everybody else. It seems easy to say and hard to do, huh? But you also said it yourself to the people around you. And you know why? Because in the end, that's what helps you move on in life, surpass all the tough times and become wiser: hanging in there.
   'How can I hang in there when life keeps throwing lemons at me?' you probably ask me. Good question. Well, you see, everybody has a sparkle inside them. Something that keeps them moving. Some hidden light that makes you climb even the highest mountains and not give up even when the weather is really, really bad. So all you have to do is look inside and find that light. Ask yourself: what helped me get over the worst times of my life? And that is the magic answer:) My answer? Faith. My husband. My family. My best friends. The passion for my job. Knowing that everything happens for a reason and that it's all temporary, a lesson I have to learn. 
   So don't worry. Even if the storm is loud and scary, hang in there and know that tomorrow the sun will shine again! :) I promise it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment