Thursday, July 14, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 83. Life


   Life would be too simple if it was like in this picture every day: flowers and hot cocoa, sun and laughs all day. So just to mess with us a little and make the story more entertaining, the unpredictable happens. The ugly unpredictable.
   Today I was upset when I found out life also gives me lemons and rain and stuff breaking and money to be paid when you didn't plan for it. And it frustrates me when things don't go all nice and smooth because I'm used to the good days. But I had to learn that life is also made of bad days and bad stuff happening. And I have to accept them all whether I want it or not. Accepting life in its entirety: with ups and DOWNS, a lesson that I still have to learn and master. That and patience. Oh well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment