Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 317. Heavenly gifts

vintage tulip earrings

   Today was going to be one of those perfect days. I just had that feeling again. 
   I slept as much as I needed (a rare thing these days) and that made me very happy. Then my family and I went for a terrific picnic with a lot of people. Some we knew and some we didn't. But simply being surrounded by them was awesome. Listening to their stories and sharing mine with them. I love this kind of experiences and I actually missed meeting new people:)


   You'd think it's already a pretty awesome day but it doesn't end like this. By a combination of fate and chance my best friend and I went to the mall and discovered something that would make me "the happiest she'd ever seen me" like she said:) The perfect jewels I've waited for my whole life. They just came to me. And I accepted them in my life like a lost part of me that I just found. I told the lady selling them how much I've looked for something like that and how happy they make me feel. As we parted I could tell she was genuinely happy for me. And I discovered she even offered me an extra pair of earrings. I just love bonding with people:)
   I don't know if this happens to you too. If you just feel something awesome is going to happen every now and then... but I do. And I end up loving every single one of those special days:) How could I not? They're heavenly gifts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment