Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 298. I've got sand in my shoes

golden afternoon

   You know those moments when you wanna go places and enjoy life but your daily routine always occurs and you don't? Today I beat that. I got out of the loop and went to a place I used to visit back when I was in second year of faculty, studying for my exams. 
   Oh, this afternoon was perfect! The golden sand, the mild sun, the flowing river, the willow moving in the wind, the feeling of peace that embraced you while you were laying barefoot on the sand. And then there was him. The reason I smile, the reason I love, the reason I am myself and I'm not afraid of it. It felt like time stood still and I just entered another loop. The one where I'm perpetually happy and at peace with myself and the world. I need to go back there again. It's one of those places where I belong:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment