Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 321. She always pays her debts


   There are some days when I forget about it and I think about how unfair life is and how bad some people can be. And that's exactly when Karma says "Chill, I've got this". So I remember. I remember that we all have to be really careful every step of the way. Because what we give out will come right back at us. 
   Karma never leaves business unfinished. So help people, if you want to be helped, give love if you want to be loved and don't be selfish if you want others to be generous with you. Or just be a good person because that's way better than being bad. And, on top of it, life gives you a goodie every time you do something nice. Isn't that awesome?:) 
   Remember. Everything you say and do resonates with what they say and do. What goes around comes around.


No comments:

Post a Comment