Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 299. Whatever makes you happy

girl in the sunset summer light

   I love motivational quotes. Yeah, I'm one of "those" people who share them on Facebook. So today I received a pretty awesome list of "Twelve Habits of Happy, Healthy People" that had a lot of "Do whatever you want" among the 12 ones:) And I loved that. Though, I'd change it into "Do whatever makes you happy". Of course, as long as you don't hurt anybody:) 
   Today my best friend saved me from studying for the exam and we went out to do what always makes us the happiest: had a yummy pizza together and then we fooled around taking photos and talking a lot about everything like we always do:) I donno about you, but every time I'm hanging with my best friend she makes my day:) 
   So honey, YOU were and always will be one of the reasons that make me happy. Thank You!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment