Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 315. Lonely or alone

alone and lonely

   I'm confused. Did you ever experience being a while alone with yourself and feel like missing some people that are usually around you and when you do meet them again remember how much you loved being alone?:) It happened to me today. 
   Do we get used to the people in our life like we do with objects? Do we need their presence because we're used to having them around or because we want them around? Hmmm... and what do you do when you realize you don't really like being around some people in your life? You just leave them? "Goodbye, we've known each other for so long, but I'm leaving now"? What if they're family? Hmmm? You move out instantly? ... See? I'm confused... I guess missing them in the first place means you care about them so you don't give up on a friendship or family just like that. Yeah, we don't like everything about our friends or family, but we do have to accept them as they are and remember that we should...


   So I guess I should chill and take it as a normal phase of our existence:) Yep, that's what I'm gonna do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment