Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 309. Exceeding expectations


   Many times we leave home thinking that we know what lies ahead of us that day. We plan it so we expect it to go according to the plan. But how wrong we are for thinking like that! Life is all about surprises that exceed our expectations, roads that we didn't take into consideration, something different than expected and yet more beautiful and amazing than what we had planned:)
   I felt all those today. My boyfriend and I went for a long walk and a photo shoot on a hill near our city. As usual, I had thought about where I want to go and the kind of photos I want to take. But I was more than surprised when life read my thoughts and somehow made us face a  huge wheat field. A dream that I didn't think of accomplishing today:) I loved every bit of it even if at first I was upset to be far away from the goal I set at home. A blessing in disguise. That's what this was. Such a beautiful one:) 
   So, today I learned that life does exceed our expectations and all we gotta do is be open minded to change. Set goals, alright, but be prepared to have the ride of your life until you get where we want. At least I know that's how today felt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment