Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Push your luck


   Everybody's telling you to stop pushing your luck, huh? I know. I've been there too:) I even said it a few times myself. But today I discovered that if you want to get something, then boy you should go running for it. 
   I know, it sounds so cliche and tumblr written with Helvetica all over it. But it's not just the running that should make it, it's pushing your luck, really. I know, you know, everybody knows that we all long for something but sometimes we just don't wish it hard enough. Or maybe we're too scared that it might not turn out the way we want it to. Heck, forget the fear, GO for it! If it makes you feel awesome, why keep rain checking? Make it sunny already! Push your luck! 
   I pushed my luck today and guess what happened. The Universe did the rest and today was the awesomest day this month:) I kept meeting awesome people, I hugged, I smiled, I grinned with enthusiasm and then I stared in wonder. The Universe does give you what you want if you know how to ask for it:) 
   So, work it, help it, push your luck!:) See what happens! You can't be less happy than I was today, I'll give you that!;)


P.S. This is one of my main reasons of happiness right here (yup, another 365 days project, but this one I'm not sharing shhh:) )



No comments:

Post a Comment