Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Everything happens for a reason


   These past days I learned that when life gives you lemons you should say "It's time for tequila!":) 
   It's still hard for me to accept everything and take it as it comes every time, you know? Disappointment and high expectations... I'm still dealing with those. I was told again that life doesn't have to be the way I want it to and that it can still make me happy in my most hopeless moments:) 
   I got to meet my dearest friends in a getaway at Halmeu these past days. It wasn't supposed to happen. I was to be the only one not going actually and I wasn't looking forward to that. So when I found out I would go, I was ecstatic. Cos between priceless moments with my dear ones, there was a wonderful vintage window I wanted to explore way more than I did last time I saw it. So naturally I've done some extensive research on appropriate outfits and photo ideas. I was ready. As ready as I'd ever be. I was looking forward to that moment like a kid on Christmas morning... Only it didn't happen. When we got to the awesome house we realized that the 3 years that passed since our last visit have damaged the house so much that we couldn't get inside. Or that if we did, the roof would have kept us in forever. I was upset. And hopeless. All my ideas were useless at the moment and what hurt the most was that I had to forget about the window I was seeing in front of my eyes just because I couldn't reach it. You know those weird dreams when you want to touch something so much but no matter how much you try you can't do it? Mhm, I was there. Between sighs I decided to take shots of the window alone because it was just too beautiful to move away. And then I was hopeless for the rest of the day. But life has an interesting way of turning things around and the next day I was taken some shots around the beautiful sceneries. And this is how I got to a photo of myself on a windowsill. THE windowsill:)
   Everything happens for a reason:) Even rain and awesome book events like "1010 ways of buying a book without money" on a gloomy 1st of October. 


It's autumn and we know it. But at least we got awesome books to go with it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment