Saturday, October 5, 2013

Read me


   I'm no compromises, half measures and fake smiles. I give myself completely and I often lose everything. I love deeply but I never hate. And I don't know about you, but I don't like sleeping because there are so many things to enjoy wide awake. 
   I'm a lazy Sunday morning between warm sheets, a sunny autumn afternoon in the park, a starry night by the countryside. 
   I'm a loving puppy, a fearful deer, a white dove, a phoenix bird. If money wouldn't exist, you could pay me in hugs and kisses and I'd be just as happy. 
   I'm the breathtaking view on the peak of the mountain, the deepest ocean and those amazing fluffy clouds on a perfect day. 
   I'm that book with the terrific scent, the cover that makes you fall in love and the story as old as the world and still true nowadays. The story you love reading, the one that makes you forget who you are and what you're looking for. 
   I'm a child's giggle, a teenager's dreams and a mother's devotion. I'm everything and nothing altogether. The kind of nothingness you need in your life to be grateful you lived. 
   I am what you need when you're vulnerable, what you want when you're empty, what you're longing for when you're sad. 
   I am you and you are me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment