Saturday, October 12, 2013

The unexpected card


   "Close your eyes and pick one. Which one's gonna be? Now open them. Ta-raaaa!"
    Every day you pick a card from the deck. You have no idea what's waiting for you. You make plans and you know what the weather's gonna be like, but who knows if things are gonna go your way and not theirs?:)
   Maybe one day your card will bring you back to your childhood cos you'll eat the chocolate your uncle used to bring you when you were a kid, the yummiest thing ever. The next day your card might show you that you have to fight like an adult for what you want, make plans and organize and on the third day you might have to cancel them and play baby again cos you'll be sick and in need of affection. 
   My life's unexpected and I learned to like its ups and downs. But most of it, I like the fact that I have people around me who are willing to sing me "Soft kitty" when I'm sick and hug me as much as I need:) Yep, life takes me by surprise every day and yet I like this game. I wonder what tomorrow's card will bring:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment