Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Inspired


Dear diary,

   I finally figured it out. I'm not going cuckoo, I'm not bipolar and I'm not regressing to childhood. Nope. I'm INSPIRED by autumn. It's the multitude of colors, shades and the incredible light that inspires me to create. This autumn's been milder than others and its warm, sunny days and all the colorful leaves set me into the right mood for being artsie:) As a matter of fact, I surely not intend to stop here. I'm looking forward for November and I hope it'll be as sweet as in the movie:) 
   No wise saying today. I just want to enjoy this beautiful autumn while it lasts. (You and I both know how much I can't wait to go binge shopping for Christmas balls :D Today I counted the ones I have by now. Two more weeks till Christmas will start being all over the shops. Weeeeeeeeee!)

In love (with autumn),
D.

P.S. Here's my last creation :)



No comments:

Post a Comment