Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 360. New beginnings


   Today I had an awkward day. Not because something necessarily happened, but because it was my last day of summer vacation. And I had this weird feeling associated to hours passing and bringing me closer and closer to a new beginning. Cos I don't really do beginnings. You know, it takes me a while till I get used to the idea of it. 
   What's even weirder is that I'm going back to the same workplace I had last year so I should feel comfortable, right? Instead, I had this dreading feeling of leaving behind the carefree, convenient schedule I had all summer and going back to obeying adult life rules again. That feeling we all have after any holiday:) 
   The good thing is that we're getting used to anything that's new and we surpass that fear of not being able to control everything because we remember that we can deal with whatever comes. With or without help. We're not alone in the world and even if, our brain is a problem solver anyhow. 
   So I'll be fine. I just have to get used to the idea of waking up early again and focus on the positive side of everything: in the end I'm going back to my dream job:) What can be better than that?  

No comments:

Post a Comment