Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 364. The gardener


   Some people around me are like delicate rosebuds during winter. If they haven't got a gardener to take care of them, they will never bloom. 
   They need someone to believe in them, someone to acknowledge and encourage their potential. They are great people with self esteem issues. And maybe a messed up background. But they are great nevertheless. And I believe in them. 
   I don't want to walk away knowing I didn't do anything for them. I want to be there to tend them and surround them with my love and affection. I want to fight along with them and go through harsh weather, blood, sweat and tears all along. And one day when the sun will shine again and they will bloom, I want to be there and share that special moment with them. 
   Yes, I'm a gardener, someone who'd rather got stung by thorns than live an idle life sleeping under a tree. I couldn't be any other way even if I tried:)

No comments:

Post a Comment