Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 361. Glimpses


   I love watching people pass by on the street, in the park and everywhere else I go because this way I get to see glimpses of their soul. 
   Every day I see beautiful women with wonderful taste in clothing, women who aren't overly attractive but who know how to make a casual dress, a pair of nude trousers, some delicate sandals or an elegant pair of flats stand out, women who could look amazing if they cared more, women who try too much. Every outfit is a state of mind and sometimes you don't even need to see their face to read into their life. 
   I only wished my eyes could be a camera so I could take a photo to all the wonderful bits and pieces of the souls I meet without distracting them. Then put the photos in a huge album and keep it for gloomy days when life seems too random. Open the album and be amazed by all the beautiful lives I've witnessed. Then smile because life suddenly doesn't seem random anymore:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment