Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 9. I do!

mermaid wedding gown

   I don't know about you but I love love love weddings!:) They make me all warm and fuzzy inside and I can't but enjoy watching photos taken by famous wedding photographers or attend weddings myself:) 
   On Saturday I went to one of my best friend's wedding, a wedding that was expected and planned with a lot of care and joy. The bride, my friend, was more radiant than ever and the wedding itself was so beautiful, classy and elegant. No glam, no kitch, no over the top. Everything was simple yet so vibrant and suited to the couple's personality. They are perfect together and for sure this wedding was an event I'll never forget. 
   My friend's married now and her beautiful wedding reminded me how important it is to love and be loved and the joy that comes with the feeling... the feeling you belong to someone and that someone belongs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment