Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 21. One of those golden moments



sunset light

   I initially chose a different moment of the day to talk about, but it surely doesn't bear the same importance:) This one right here is one of those golden moments when you're sooo relaxed and carefree like you usually feel during a holiday at the seaside when the breeze caresses your hair. Nevertheless, an evening spent in my own vineyard (located at the 4th floor of a block of flats) while reading in the last rays of sun can surely compare to all that seaside retreat:) It felt like a total relaxation. Just like a bubble bath. (Girls know what I'm talking about). Like all issues that need to be solved can be postponed and it's just you and the book in the sunset. Lovely! 
           You should try it too:)

P.S. I love my bookmark so I think you should see it too^^ (Full view to read the motto)

love quote bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment