Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 11. The bond

happy childhood


   I know, I've talked about childhood before, but working with kids and being among them has its effects on me. I've seen a mother pick up her child in kindergarten today and she was so affectionate with her little daughter. There was surely a strong bond between the two. The girl said she liked it there and she'd come tomorrow too and her mother kissed her proudly. Then, I say: What can be more beautiful than being a mother and having a beautiful child who will light up your days? I think I'm getting old for saying this (I wouldn't have thought about it some years ago) but I bet I'll actually enjoy the adulthood we want to achieve when being little and the one grown up people say you want to avoid:) Can't wait to have my own family and my own kids!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment