Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 3. The unexpected

labrador alb

   Life constantly gives you reasons to smile. Every day you can meet the unexpected that changes your day and brings a smile on your face. For me, it's all about dogs.
   Today we walked (my boyfriend and I). Not much, but it's a good start to become a healthy habit. And as we were walking, we bumped into this cute fellow. We spent some minutes by his side, petting him and talking to him. He seemed used to people because he wasn't scared and didn't run off like many of the dogs I met on the street. He wanted to be pet. My boyfriend asked me if I'd adopt him. I would have said YES in a heartbeat if I didn't still live with my parents.
   This made me remember how much I want a dog. Maybe you'd ask me WHY? and then tell me that involves a great responsability. Honestly, I think this might sound a little selfish, but I want a dog because every single time I met one until now... I smiled. It doesn't matter how sad or troubled I was, dogs always made me happy. They're adorable and, above all, they're searching for your affection and they want to give you theirs. What can be more special than that?:)




1 comment:

  1. I used to go at a friends place (Tudor) just to be able to take his dog outside for a walk. It was relaxing and definitely helped me with smile more. :)

    ReplyDelete