Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 1. Childhood

twinkle little star

    I wish I had a bee of any type so I could easily represent my first workplace, but unfortunately, the only bee I had was on the earrings I made for myself and then gave away to a dear friend, so I searched in my room for another item that reminds me of childhood and kids. Why? Because I am going to work with them the following year. 
    Today I found out I'm going to be a psychologist at a kindergarten in my town named "The Little Bee" (hence, the bee I needed for my photo). In the end I laid my eyes on a little smiling star that always makes me smile and a cute pencil with a teddy bear on the top. 
    I think this photo suits the day. The day I found out shooting for the stars is good because you always get where you want in the end. 
                                      And for me... it's just the beginning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment