Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring lessons


Dear diary,

  Life goes on. Always. No matter what happens deep inside every one of us. Nature follows its course and spring is in full bloom. I love that about life. That it can find the power to always go on even in the strangest situations. Life prevails. And it keeps teaching us lessons every day. And today our lesson is that 
... we gotta move on, 
... try to take the best of everything that happens to us,
... be ready to rearrange plans if needed, 
... take wise decisions
... and regret nothing. 
... be in full bloom, just like the trees outside, 
... be feminine, colorful and joyful.

   The first true days of spring have brought a never ending smile on my face. I'm finally dressing light, wearing new flowery clothes, smelling of watermelon, eating strawberries and spreading love all around. I'm experiencing a whole new side of life, I'm doing things I've always longed to do, I'm happy and I know it. Life's good.

Breathing spring,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment