Saturday, March 29, 2014

Joy(full)


Dear diary,

   I've started to bake again. Cupcakes this time. I'm enthusiastic because these little cookies give you the opportunity to be as creative as you can. And we all know I'm all about creativity:) 



   I'm filling my time with positive vibes, positive people and positive activities. Things that make my soul rejoice. Hard times are always overcome with positive thoughts about the future. Something like this:


   I have good days and bad days, but I'm continuing the "new year, new attitude" idea with a shift in my way of thinking. More than ever I'm focusing on the bright side of life and I'm making all my wishes come true without expecting anyone to do that for me. I'm living every day as it comes and I'm doing everything on my "Must do" list I wrote along the years. TODAY is the best moment to do that. 
   Spring inspires me every step of the way. I'm taking photos, I'm smiling, I'm rejoicing the best season of the year through all the pores of my skin. Let it spring! :)

Joyful,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment