Thursday, February 6, 2014

Loading adulthood


   Dear diary,

   Sometimes I wish I could understand everything that's happening to me. I know it all has a reason, but I don't know THE reason. Life seems so complicated lately. Being an adult involves a lot of serious long term decisions that you need to take not knowing where they lead you. 
   They say you should take every day as it comes and I'm trying to do that but unlike all the previous years 2014 is definitely gonna make it or break it. Full of important life changing events that will outline my future path, it surely puts a lot of pressure on my shoulders. 
   I don't know about others, but I tend to feel kinda lost lately. Yeah, I know who I am and what I like, but I don't know what's gonna happen next. Who does, anyway? 
   So here's to an interesting 2014 that I'm certainly looking forward to experience! I'm sure life will continue to give me unexpected gifts exactly when I need them the most. 
 
Loading adulthood ...
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment