Thursday, May 26, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 34. Thank you


   There are times when you can't do everything alone no matter how much you want to do it all by yourself. Sometimes the project is way bigger than you anticipated and if you've also never done this before, you can be sure you'll need someone with experience... or at least people who are willing to help just because two, three or four heads think better than one :)
   I keep thinking back at the wedding every day and I always find something new to be thankful for. Today I am thankful for my bridesmaids who were always by my side, making sure everything was under control and I wasn't stressed. And thus I was the most relaxed bride ever. I could just dance and have fun and I owe it all to them. Man, bridesmaids are a huge blessing!
   These days we're rushing all around town to register our first car that we bought just last weekend. It's all so new and different to me since I've never done this before. Oli is not Romanian so he has no idea how this process should be solved either, therefore we need my dad, brother and even mom for the rescue. Today mom, Oli and I went to an inspection with the car and I am so thankful we were able to go there together and support each other through every new stage. Thankfully, it all ended well.
   Life just wouldn't be the same without help when we need it. And the most beautiful times are the ones when help comes when you don't expect it. That's when you know who truly cares about you. 
  Thank you, bridesmaids and family for making my life so much easier and keeping me happy! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment