Wednesday, May 25, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 33. People and apples


   I could start with "This was my big, fat, Romanian-Canadian wedding" but instead I choose to start like this:
   People are so colourful and they have so many shapes... still same needs, same habits, same lifestyles. I love watching people. Especially when I am waiting for a bus or when I am sitting on a terrace in a new town.
   I think people are like apples: some are unripe, others are ripe and others are rotten. But it is up to us to take the rotten apples out of our basket and surround ourselves with the best  apples. So choose to surround yourself with awesome people, happy people, people who make you want to grow and then you will have a long, happy and healthy life! Sure, there will be some of "those days" when everything will seem off and you will think you hate people and you would want to move to Mars so you could be all by yourself. Accept those days will happen and just let them pass by and look on the bright side of your life. It might sound very difficult but remember: it is up to you to take the rotten apples out of your basket. This doesn't mean you have to be rude or judge them. Just let them be and avoid them as much as you can. 
   Our wedding was the most amazing wedding I could ever imagine for myself! And it happened like this because of the amazing apples we had in our basket... all the best people in our life, everyone who came from hundreds or thousands of kilometers away because they WANTED to be there. And this is what made it so special. Not only did we choose them but they also chose us. And it was perfect.
   The last month before the wedding was hectic but also very successful. The whole process we had to go through to get married brought a lot of tears to my eyes over the past months but the fact we succeeded to register to get married was also the reason why I was so utterly happy and relaxed on the wedding day. Yes, you have to Work Hard to get married and to have a dreamy wedding but it is all worth it when you see your dream accomplished and people having the time of their lives at the wedding. I had high expectations of myself. People had high expectations of me and of this wedding and I felt that it lived up to all the expectations. I didn't do it all alone. I had the best helpers I could ask for. All the right apples. And this is how you turn your dream to reality :)
   I told you. I love people watching. And I choose to see the ripe apples, the beautiful ones. The rest don't matter to me. Do you want to do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment