Saturday, May 28, 2016

365 days project 2. Day 36. Determination


     If plants can do it, we can do it too. No matter what we're wishing, the sky is the limit! 
   Have you wished something really bad and waited for years and years to get it? In the end your wish came true, right? Some wishes take more time than others, but until now everything I wanted to achieve came true. I started travelling abroad, I have seen the Black Sea, I have my own camera, I have my own home, I met the love of my life and got married to him, I found my dream job... everything minus having a dog. But I'll get there too someday :)
   What are your biggest wishes and what's stopping you from having them granted? Money? Time? Something else? Find a loop. Be creative! If plants can do it, you can do it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment