Saturday, April 2, 2016

365 days project 2: Day 27. Expect the unexpected


   Today was the perfect spring day: warm, full of blossoming trees, delicious spring scent in the air, bees and butterflies around, green grass, colors everywhere. The perfect heaven picture! :) Nothing unexpected until now, right? But I had reasons to be surprised today.
   When you know someone for 13 years you think you pretty much know everything there is about them. The beauty of it though is when one day you find out something completely new, a detail that you somehow missed all along these years. And you let yourself be surprised. You learnt one more thing about your friend. Live and learn, right?
   The other unexpected thing is related to a movie the whole internet said it was bad. I went to the cinema because I wanted to spend some time with friends but my expectations were very low. I won't lie to you. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it wasn't for sure... BAD! I actually liked it! 
   Interesting, huh? How everyday life keeps sending us unexpected gifts. We just have to receive them with open arms. And so I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment