Thursday, April 10, 2014

Birthday girl


   Dear future Dana,

   There's no place like home and there's no birthday like the one shared with your loved ones. 



   This year I felt like a mini Anthony Hopkins (I saw this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LGVGekPSzo and I was soooo impressed by the fact that the whole audience was clapping while standing BEFORE the waltz was played. That moment I realized I want to reach that. I want to change the world in such a way that people notice.) I got soooo many beautiful messages and so many people made me feel special and important. I got meaningful gifts which made me cry happy tears. I understood I'm on a good path. Whatever I'm doing, I'm doing it right. I inspire people, I make them smile. And that's what I always wanted.



   So I guess I'm 26 now. No longer 18, no longer 20 or twenty something, it's 26 and I feel like a woman. One in full bloom... good, brave and wise... just like he told me 8 years ago. What I lack in work experience, I make up with passion and dedication. I am living the dream life. I read somewhere that 80% of the people hate their jobs. Wow, that's huge. I don't. I actually LOVE it. With ups and downs, good days and bad days, naughty kids or the most heart warming ones. I love it all. I am at the peak of my youth and I intend to live it all as well. 

Here's to an amazing 26th year! The adventure has just begun!
With joy and anticipation,
Wild as ever,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment